When you need care for minor illness or injury, visit Birch Run Urgent Care where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Located about one mile east of the outlet mall, Ascension Medical Group Birch Run Urgent Care will offer same-day care, with convenient hours designed to complement – not replace – care from a primary care provider.
The Ascension Medical Group Birch Run Urgent Care is staff with board certified advance practice providers.
Birch Run Urgent Care offers:
- Care for all ages, infant to elderly
- Electronically send prescriptions to local pharmacies
- Electronically send visit reports to primary care physicians
- Walk-in urgent care 7 days a week – no appointment necessary
Birch Run Urgent Care specializes in minor injuries and illnesses:
- Ear, Throat and Sinus Infections
- Allergic reactions
- Aches and Pains
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Sprains and strains
Lab and x-ray services are available in the Birch Run health center during normal business hours.