Ascension Borgess DeLano Outpatient Clinic provides mental and behavioral health services throughout west Michigan.
Ascension Borgess DeLano Outpatient Clinic features psychiatric services for ages 15 and up, and outpatient counseling for all age groups, from children and adolescents to adults and seniors. We also offer individual, couples and family counseling.
Whether it’s helping people improve the quality of their lives or treating a psychiatric illness— our trained team members provide comprehensive care. Together, these specialists have the knowledge and the training to handle diverse patient needs. Some of the issues treated at DeLano include:
- Anxiety, panic disorder and phobias
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Child and adolescent behavior problems
- Couple and family conflicts
- Eating disorders
- Feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Gender identity/gender dysphoria
- Grief and loss
- Older adult conditions
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Psychological components of physical illness and pain
- Sexual issues
- Women’s issues