Ascension Genesys Hospital Birthing Center in Grand Blanc, Michigan, delivers experienced, personalized maternity care.
At Ascension Genesys Hospital, our maternity care team starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in women’s healthcare, at every stage of life. We don’t just deliver babies at our birthing center. We deliver personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide healthcare close to home. If you are looking for a doctor who specializes in women's health services, we can help.
A birth plan with options
Our OB-GYN doctors and pediatricians are here to support you and your baby. No pregnancy is the same. With 24/7 OB and anesthesia coverage, our hospital maternity care team is responsive to your labor and delivery needs. At Ascension, we provide family-centered birth rooms with home-like comforts. Working together, we help deliver a memorable birth experience.
- High-risk pregnancy care
- On-site consultations with maternal fetal medicine nurses
- Birthing options, including natural birth without epidural
- 3D Ultrasounds
- Laboratory services
- Level II Special Care Nursery for more intensive newborn care
- Private birthing rooms with home-like amenities and scenic views
- Childbirth education, programs and support services, before, during and after your pregnancy
- Pediatric Unit with a pediatric cardiologist on staff