Maternity Care and Birthing
Ascension Providence Hospital Southfield Campus in Southfield, Michigan, delivers experienced, personalized maternity care.
At Ascension Providence Hospital Southfield Campus, our maternity care team starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in women’s healthcare, at every stage of life. We don’t just deliver babies at our birthing center. We deliver personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide healthcare close to home. If you need a women’s health doctor, we can help.
A birth plan with options
Our OB-GYN doctors and pediatricians are here to support you and your baby. No pregnancy is the same. With 24/7 OB and anesthesia coverage, our hospital maternity care team is responsive to your labor and delivery needs. At Ascension, we provide family-centered birth rooms with home-like comforts. Working together, we help deliver a memorable birth experience.
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Birthing options, including natural birth without epidural and certified nurse midwife
- Advanced, in-office live 3D ultrasound, fetal monitoring and lab services
- OB phone nurse is available by phone to answer your questions throughout your pregnancy
- Special care nursery for babies born premature (after 34 weeks)
- Specialty pediatric care connected to Dell Children’s Medical Center