Ascension Eastwood Behavioral Health provides mental health and substance abuse treatment services throughout southeast Michigan.
Ascension Michigan Eastwood Clinics counselors are trained to provide individuals with the support and skills needed to address a wide array of issues, including but not limited to:
- School and career/work adjustment concerns
- Relationship difficulties
- Stress management and coping with negative life events
- Dealing with and adjusting to physical disabilities, disease or injury
- Issues of identity crises
- Persistent difficulties with relating to other people in general
- Mental disorders
- Emotional issues with anger, anxiety, or depression.
Call today to set an appointment with one of our counselors.