Brighton Center for Recovery
Since its opening, Brighton Center for Recovery has become a national leader in the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. With our help, thousands of individuals have changed their lives and overcome their addictions.
Patients choose us to treat their addictions for many reasons. Along with our history and leadership in the field of drug and alcohol treatment, patients can point to the unique offerings and the achievements of our substance-abuse treatment facility:
- Brighton Center for Recovery’s staff is caring, compassionate and dedicated to those afflicted with the disease of addiction. A majority of the associates in our workforce are themselves in recovery or they are adult children of alcoholics, and they have chosen to share their considerable experience.
- All addiction recovery programs at Brighton Center for Recovery are individualized and include input from a team of physicians, nurses, substance-abuse therapists, and recovery care coordinators.
- We have a 24-hour nursing staff as well as a registered dietitian and nutrition specialist on staff.
- Demonstrating our commitment to clinical excellence, many of our nurses are Certified Addiction Registered Nurses (CARN), credentialed through the International Nurses Society on Addictions. We lead the nation in the number of CARN-certified addiction nurses on staff.
- We offer a four week schedule of didactic programming in our inpatient program that includes a wide variety of topics important to sustaining recovery. Clients that stay for the full complement of our educational series (28 days) will leave with all the necessary tools for success in recovery.
- Many treatment levels of care are available including detoxification, inpatient residential treatment, outpatient programs and men’s and women’s halfway houses to meet the varying needs of our clientele.
- Our inpatient programs for drug and alcohol recovery include 12-step patient-only meetings that are run by trusted servants in the 12-step community.
- For patients paying privately for longer recovery stays, we are very competitively priced, and the quality of our substance-abuse program equals or exceeds that of the most costly treatment centers.
- Brighton is a state-licensed addiction treatment center, accredited by the The Joint Commission.
- We help promote the understanding and knowledge of alcohol and drug treatment through regular teaching rotations of nursing, medical, and social-work students.
- An outstanding Friends & Family Program on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s that includes educational programming for friends and family members of inpatient clients to learn more about the disease of addiction and how they can support their loved one.
- The Children’s Program is a prevention and educational program for children ages 7 to13, designed to help break the cycle of addiction.
- As part of the integrated behavioral-health network of St. John Providence, we gain strength from the broad collaboration with the respected behavioral-medicine resources at Providence Hospital and the Eastwood Clinics.
- We are the Addiction Treatment Center of Excellence for Ascension Health, America’s largest faith-based healthcare system.
We are proud to be a leader in the treatment of drug and alcohol dependence. We look forward to helping you find the skills and tools you need to live a sober and healthy life. If you or someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, our team of compassionate professionals is ready to help you towards recovery. Welcome to hope. Welcome to Brighton Center for Recovery.