In Baltimore, MD, Ascension Saint Agnes Comprehensive Breast Center helps you through every aspect of your cancer journey.
We believe cancer isn’t treated just medically. It’s a battle fought with body, mind and spirit. From individual counseling and support groups, to holistic healing programs and strong community relationships, we help you face the other side of a cancer diagnosis.
Our programs include:
- Certified Nurse Navigator offering individualized support and resources throughout your treatment journey. The navigator helps patients understand complex care plans, coordinate treatment and communicate with the team of providers.
- Genetic Counseling (Myriad Tele genetics)
- Resiliency Skills Training - four-session educational opportunity that teaches tools for feeling better in the face of cancer
- Children/Teen Programs – supportive camp for children whose parents have cancer
- “Look Good, Feel Better” Monthly program with a licensed cosmetologist, that teaches beauty techniques to cancer patients to help them manage the effects of treatment
- Nutrition consultation and support services
- Lymphedema therapy
- Nutrition services
- Palliative care
- Smoking cessation
- HOPE Program – individualized counseling for breast cancer patients and caregivers
- Social Worker
- Spiritual care
- Financial navigation
- Breast Link Program, Komen Grant offering free mammograms to those in need
- Additional local support organizations