Ascension Via Christi Therapy Center on Lincoln provides compassionate, individualized care designed to get you back to feeling and moving better.
Specialties and services:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Back to Action industrial rehabilitation
Ascension Via Christi Back to Action Center
Improve the health of your employees and company
Protect your employees and business and take action against the rising cost of worker’s compensation claims with Ascension Via Christi Back to Action Center. This outstanding and innovative program specializes in workplace injury prevention through post-job offers physical agility tests, return-to-work functional capacity testing, and work therapy for the injured worker, including work hardening and work conditioning.
Assign tasks with confidence
An objective physical evaluation can help ensure that applicants and employees are capable of performing a specific job. Ascension Via Christi Back to Action Center is the only facility in Kansas to offer the ERGOS Sapphire System, a unique functional evaluation tool used by the U.S. military and major companies worldwide.
- Measures range of motion, strength, body mechanics and lifting capacity
- Provides objective data for use in determining employees’ job suitability and safe physical demand level
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings ensure job requirements can be performed safely
- Optimize your worksite for safety and efficiency
Want to make sure you facility is as employee-friendly as possible? After a worksite assessment by one of our licensed therapists, you’ll receive a detailed report to help you maximize office safety and productivity including:
- Ergonomic assessments of one or more work sites
- Recommended modifications may include such options as adaptive equipment, employee fitness and flexibility or re-arrangement of desk accessories
- Rehab care tailored to each employee
Should the need arise, we can provide expert rehabilitation care to injured employees. We offer work-hardening and work-conditioning programs that simulate real-life work activity. Our licensed physical and occupational therapists emphasize strength, flexibility and endurance to ensure that your employee is fit to return to the demands of their job. In addition to the ERGOS Sapphire System, work-specific rehab includes:
- Truck simulator
- Carpenter’s work bench
- Sand pit for shoveling
- Construction site
- Weight training equipment and more
Our team of licensed physical therapists will work with you to help meet your company’s unique needs for training, consulting and direct care.
Via Christi Back to Action Center can also provide additional analytical support using JTECH Medical job-site assessment software.
- Develops accurate job descriptions at your facility
- Measures force needed for physical tasks
Education and training programs
When it comes to injury prevention, a little knowledge goes a long way. Starting with an on-site environmental assessment, we can design an interactive program that trains your employees in proper body posture, lifting techniques and additional work-safety information.
The right occupational health partner can help your employees stay healthy and productive while reducing your own costs of worker’s compensation claims.