Ascension Medical Group - St. Vincent Yorktown - Primary & Specialty Care provides primary care for people of all ages in Delaware County.
Ascension Medical Group - St. Vincent Yorktown - Primary & Specialty Care provides family-centered care for minor injuries, illnesses, and prevention.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
Our care teams is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.