Ascension Medical Group, St. Vincent Primary Care in Salem, Indiana, has primary care doctors, urologists, gastroenterologists and care teams.
Ascension Medical Group, St. Vincent Primary Care at 104 Connie Avenue in Salem, Indiana, provides primary care services for residents of Washington and surrounding counties. We listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages.
Primary care for the entire family
At Ascension, our family medicine team provides compassionate, personalized care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning