Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent Primary Care in Middletown, Indiana, provides family medicine for any age.
The Ascension Medical Group is a full-service primary care center. Our care team listens to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages.
At Ascension, our care team provides compassionate, personalized care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
We take the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women's health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
At Ascension, we are committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.