Ascension St. Vincent Pediatric Plastic Surgery in Indianapolis provides plastic surgery for head and face for children in Central Indiana.
The Ascension Pediatric Plastic Surgery office and Craniofacial Center are located in Ascension St. Vincent professional office building on the first floor. Our care team coordinates with the other pediatric subspecialists at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
For information or to make an appointment call 317-338-6713.
We provide services for many conditions, including:
- Ear and head
- Nasal surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Plagiocephaly (abnormal head shape)
- Polydactyly (extra fingers or toes)
- Skin lesions (removal of moles or cysts)
- Syndactyly (webbed toes or fingers)
- Vascular anomalies and hemangiomas (benign tumors or lumps made up of blood vessels)
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery
We also provide other multi-specialty care, including surgical services for:
- Cleft palate
- Cleft palate
- Other head and face anomalies
Surgery is an emotional experience for any child of any age. Family support and home care is an important part of the healing process, and we are family-centered program.
We never rush appointments. We aim to answer all of your questions and will explain how the surgery will be performed, what care your child will need after surgery, and long-term expectations.
Our goal is to improve your child's overall quality of life while providing a safe, comfortable environment. Compassion and patience are important for restoring your child's health and well-being. We care for the whole patient– body, mind and spirit.