Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent at Northside Crossing in Evansville, Indiana, provides cardiology services.
Heart care by doctors specializing in adult, fetal and pediatric echocardiography are available at At our Ascension St. Vincent Northside in Evansville, Indiana, our cardiology team delivers compassionate, personalized care for children and adults with a heart or vascular condition. We provide a wide range of diagnostic heart and vascular testing and advanced heart care close to home, including:
- N21 stereotactic magnetic technology (an alternative imaging option for children to minimize X-ray exposure)
- Electrophysiology studies for heart rhythm disorders
- Intracardiac electrophysiology studies with radio-frequency ablation
- Trans-telephonic ECG monitoring
- Treadmill exercise testing
Pediatric heart care
The pediatric cardiology care team at Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Children's Heart Center provides excellence in pediatric heart medicine. Our approach is grounded in the Ascension St.Vincent “Caring Spirit.” Our program continues to stand out and provide high-quality care personalized for your child's needs.
For children needing a minimallly invasive cardiac procedure, our heart care specialists have a biplane pediatric catherization lab that includes a hybrid operating room. Making your child comfortable before, during and after testing is our priority. Together, we work with you to deliver care that is right for your child.