The Ascension St. Vincent Carmel Hearing Health team are caring, licensed professionals who provide healthcare services in the science of hearing.
Ascension St. Vincent Carmel Hearing Health at 14828 Greyhound Court in north Carmel, near Westfield, provides services in the assessment and treatment of hearing loss and related disorders for patients of all ages, birth to adult, in Hamilton County. We listen to your concerns to help you or your loved one have make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- Assessment, prevention, and management of auditory disorders for adults, children, and infants
- Hearing aid consultation, evaluation, and fitting of state of the art hearing technologies.
- Brainstem Evoked Response (BSER, ABR)
- Cochlear implant candidacy assessment, management, and rehabilitation
- Balance assessments to determine the status of the peripheral and central balance systems including Electronystagmography (ENG) (Fishers location only).
- Custom ear products, such as custom earplugs for noise reduction, "musician" earplugs, swim plugs, custom molds for ear level monitors, telephone, stereo, radio, and stethoscopes
- Assessment and management for assistive listening devices, including FM Systems