Ascension Medical Group, St. Vincent Primary Care, Diagnostic Medicine of Carmel, Indiana provides primary care for residents of Hamilton County.
Located at 13400 North Meridian Street, Ascension Medical Group, St. Vincent Primary Care, Diagnostic Medicine of Carmel, Indiana, provides family medicine services. We listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages.
Care for the entire family
At Ascension, our family medicine team provides care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors.
In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning