Ascension Medical Group at Warrick in Boonville, Indiana, provides nephrology services.
At Ascension St. Vincent, we treat conditions related to kidney function and kidney disease. Our care team includes board-certified kidney doctors.
We provide care for a wide range of kidney-related conditions, including:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Abnormal findings in the urine, such as blood and protein
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Congenital and inherited kidney disorders
- Electrolyte disorders related to the kidneys
- Acute kidney injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Problems leading to kidney stones
- End-stage renal disease.
We are always available to our patients with support, education and individualized care plans. It’s our goal to help our patients with kidney disorders and high blood pressure live normal healthy lives away from the hospital. We want to improve your overall quality of life while providing a safe, comfortable environment. Compassion and patience are important for restoring your health and well-being. We care for the whole patient – body, mind and spirit.