In Anderson, Indiana, Ascension Medical Group - St. Vincent - Anderson Primary Care provides personalized care for every member of the family.
At Ascension, we listen to understand your health concerns. Together, we work with you, so you get the care that is right for you. The health of you and your family is our priority. Our doctors and care teams focus on family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare for patients of all ages.
Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors.
In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women's health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
Our care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.