Financial Assistance Programs/Charity Care
For Ascension Sacred Heart Bay in Panama City, Florida
Ascension Sacred Heart Bay offers financial assistance through the individual county of residence and the hospital’s own Charity Program. You must apply within 30 days of your date of service. A snapshot of your current financial situation will be used to determine eligibility for assistance.
Our Financial Counselors can help you apply for financial assistance. Please call 800-305-9237 before a scheduled hospital service or after an emergency visit.
The Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Payment Assistance Program (Charity Care) is for people who are uninsured and under insured.
Staff are available to answer questions from the public and from hospitals on the charity care program, its implementation, and the interpretation of program regulations and policy.
- ASHB Financial Assistance Summary - English (Updated May 2019)
- ASHB Financial Assistance Summary - Spanish (Updated May 2019)
- ASHB Financial Assistance Application - English (Updated May 2019)
- ASHB Financial Assistance Application - Spanish (Updated May 2019)
- ASHB List of Providers covered by the Financial Assistance Policy- English (Updated August 2019)
- ASHB List of Providers covered by the Financial Assistance Policy- Spanish (Updated August 2019)
- ASHB Financial Assistance Policy - English (Updated July 2019)
- ASHB Financial Assistance Policy - Spanish (Updated July 2019)