Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Visitation
Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola has open visitation hours in its Intensive Care Units.
- Two (2) visitors or family members may visit ICU and Progressive Care patients at one time.
- One (1) family member may stay overnight with the patient.
If you have a special need regarding visitation, please feel free to call 850-416-7880 so that we may address them for you.
Maternity and Women's Center Visitor Policy
Passes are available at the Information Desk in the lobby and are required at all times.
The following policies apply:
- Unlimited visiting hours for husband or significant other
- No more than four (4) visitors at a time
- Siblings under age 12 may make short visits
Viewing window open at all times.
Studer Family Children's Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart Visitor Policy.
Please visit The Studer Family Children's Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart's web site for visitor information.
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House provides a home-away-from-home to families of young patients hospitalized at Studer Family Children's Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart. Inquire at Children's Hospital Information Desk or call 850-477-2273 for details.