Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola: ICU Visitation
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola has open visitation hours in its Intensive Care Units.
- Two (2) visitors or family members may visit ICU and Progressive Care patients at one time.
- One (1) family member may stay overnight with the patient.
If you have a special need regarding visitation, please feel free to call 850-416-7880 so that we may address them for you.
The Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart Visitor Policy Please visit The Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart web site for visitor information.
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House provides a home-away-from-home to families of young patients hospitalized at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital. Inquire at Children's Hospital Information Desk or call 850-477-2273 for details.
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola: Maternity and Women's Center Visitor Policy
Passes are available at the Information Desk in the lobby and are required at all times.
The following policies apply:
- Unlimited visiting hours for husband or significant other
- No more than four (4) visitors at a time
- Siblings under age 12 may make short visits
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola: Newborn Nursery Viewing window open at all times.