Patient Portals and Resources
We’re committed to providing you with personalized, compassionate care. Here you’ll find information for Ascension patients.
Ascension Patient Portal
We are excited to announce that Sacred Heart Health System l will be using a new vendor for our Patient Portal for your hospital-based health information. Your patient portal will include components of your medical record from hospital stays at Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola, Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast in Miramar Beach, FL, and Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf Coast in Port St. Joe, FL after September 7, 2018.
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
- Visit any registration desk to sign up.
- You will immediately receive an email from Ascension Patient Portal <firstname.lastname@example.org>; click the secure link in the email.
- Follow the online instructions to set up your username and password.
- Verify your identity by entering your pin which is your four-digit birth year.
Once you have completed the first-time login, access your Ascension Patient Portal by clicking here or clicking the link above.
Historic data for hospital-based data up until September 7, 2018 will continue to be available through your previous Follow My Health Patient Portal here.
Ascension Medical Group Patient Portal
Please note that the Ascension Patient Portal does not include records from your Sacred Heart Medical Group visits. To access this information, you will sign up for the Medical Group Patient Portal with these steps:
- Sign up at any Sacred Heart Medical Group registration desk and receive an invitation code. You will receive an e-mail from the “Medical Group Patient Portal”, usually within 30 minutes.
- Click on the secure link in the e-mail and follow the online instructions to set up your account.
- Verify your identity through phone or text message.
- Log in to the Patient Portal using your new account information and begin accessing its features.