Living Well with Diabetes
Diabetes Education at Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf in Port St. Joe, Florida
Understanding how to manage your diabetes can greatly reduce the risk for heart, foot, kidney and eye problems.
The Living Well with Diabetes is a free community program provided by Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf designed to help community members manage type 2 diabetes.
- Living Well with Diabetes is a complete guide to taking care of your diabetes.
- Healthy Eating with Diabetes assists you in meal planning and making healthier food choices that help control your blood sugar and weight.
- Insulin Training teaches you about insulin pens, vials and syringes.
- Individual Sessions allows you to discuss topics and needs
- Follow-up Appointments help keep you up-to-date and healthy.
Our programs have been recognized by the American Diabetes Association and includes a Certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Nurses.
If you are interested in diabetes education at Sacred Heart, ask your physician to send a referral to us at fax # (850) 229-5609 or you can call us at (850) 229-5620 for a self-referral.
For more information, please call us at (850) 229-5620