Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center provides obstetrical and gynecologic care for women in the Pensacola, Florida and surrounding area.
Ascension Sacred Heart is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of all women in our community. The Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center provides obstetrical and gynecologic care for women in a nurturing, friendly environment.
As a full-service obstetrics and gynecology practice, the Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center offers such services as:
- Prenatal care, education and consultation
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Gestational diabetes management
- Obstetrical ultrasound
- Delivery and postpartum care
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Medical and surgical treatment of gynecologic problems including prolapse, incontinence, menopause symptoms, osteoporosis, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, abnormal bleeding and menstrual disorders
- Minimally invasive surgeries, including hysterectomies
- Complex pelvic reconstruction
- Screenings for gynecologic cancers
- State-of-the-art urodynamics
Ascension Sacred Heart is an academic medical center or teaching hospital, which means we provide hands-on training to OB/GYN resident physicians. These residents – who will be part of your care team at the Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center – have completed medical school, are licensed to practice medicine and are training to become specialists in obstetrics and gynecology. All residents are closely supervised by experienced, board-certified physicians, called the attending physician.
Academic Medical Centers like Ascension Sacred Heart have been shown in studies to have better patient outcomes for both routine and complex problems.
As Northwest Florida’s only OB/GYN residency program, Ascension Sacred Heart stays on the leading edge of women’s health research and provides the latest treatment options, even for rare conditions. In addition to our OB/GYN physicians, Ascension Sacred Heart offers maternal-fetal medicine specialists – physicians who are trained in managing high-risk pregnancies – as well as genetic counseling with Florida’s only advanced practice nurse in genetics.
Monday through Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (850) 416-2400.
Most insurance plans are accepted, including Medicaid and Medicare. For patients without insurance, cost of care may reflect each patient’s ability to pay, with payment plans available and some services given free of charge. Our onsite financial counselor is available to assist with any questions or concerns.
The Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center accepts new patients through direct calls from individuals, as well as by referral from other clinics or physicians.
The Ascension Sacred Heart Women's Care Center is located at 5045 Carpenter Creek Dr. in Pensacola, directly behind Olive Garden near Cordova Mall.
From Bayou Blvd. and Twelfth Avenue:
- Head northwest on Bayou Blvd.
- On your left, you will pass Cordova Collections, which includes Target, Winn-Dixie and Michael’s.
- Turn left onto Askew Dr., which is past Chili’s and just before BBVA Compass Bank.
- Take the first right onto Carpenter Creek Drive.
- Drive 0.1 miles. The Women’s Care Center will be on your left.
From Ninth Avenue:
- Head towards Bayou Blvd.
- Turn onto Carpenter Creek Drive, which is directly across from the Ninth Avenue entrance to Publix.
- Drive 0.1 miles. The Women’s Care Center will be on your right.