To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Sacred Heart Hospital’s team of neurosurgeons and stroke experts do more procedures and advanced cases than anyone else on the Gulf Coast. Our team delivers world-class neurologic treatments close to home, ensuring all of our patients receive the highest quality of care without leaving Northwest Florida.
Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola recently added the area’s only endovascular neurosurgeon that uses the area’s only biplane imaging technology to treat life-threatening conditions such as strokes and aneurysms in the brain. This sophisticated machine produces highly detailed three-dimensional views of blood vessels in the brain and neck. The advanced imaging helps Sacred Heart physicians quickly determine the best means of reaching the target area to provide treatment.
Our neurosurgery and stroke team’s “game changer” list truly sets us apart from our competition.
- Region’s only pediatric neurosurgeon
- Area’s only biplane technology
- Area’s only endovascular neurosurgeon
- Area’s only critical care neurologist – stroke expert
- Area’s only hospital providing stroke telemedicine to community hospitals
- Fellowship trained spine surgeons experienced in complex spine surgery
- Region’s only Gamma Knife Center for precise radio-surgical treatment of brain tumors
When it comes to problems of your brain and nervous system, Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola has you covered with the “game changers” in neurologic care on the Gulf Coast.
For more information about Sacred Heart’s neuroscience center, please call our office at 850-416-2250.