The Family Birth Place's approach to maternity care revolves around you and your family’s needs during this special occasion.
At the Family Birth Place, we believe pregnancy and birth are very important events in the life of a family. Our approach to maternity care revolves around you and your family’s needs during this special occasion. Each baby is unique, and your experience should be too.
We recognize that this exciting time is filled with great expectations and many questions. We are dedicated to meeting your expectations with our state-of-the-art facilities and our experienced, committed and compassionate staff. Our facilities include five spacious, private labor and delivery suites, 12 post-partum suites, a newborn nursery and education rooms. We have trained staff to provide breastfeeding support.
The goal of Family-Centered Maternity Care is to obtain the best possible outcomes for all members of the family.
Register for our classes:
- Online Class Understanding Birth: Register here.
- Childbirth & Baby Basics Class: Register here.
- Breastfeeding 101: Register here.
- Friends & Family Infant CPR Class: Register here.
- Breastfeeding Moms' Group: Meets the 2nd Tuesday each month from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. in the Family Birth Place Classroom. Contact 850-278-3995 for more information.
- Family Birth Place Tour: Contact Volunteer Services at 850-278-3676.