Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
Contacting & Visiting Loved Ones
Visits from your family and friends can play an important part in your recovery. We welcome loved ones to come see you while you’re at St. Vincent’s. To ensure your care comes first, we ask that all visitors please observe the following policies.
St. Vincent's Clay County Patient Information Line
904-602-1346 or 904-602-1347
If you are calling to check on a patient’s condition or treatment please have the patient’s PIN number available. It is at the discretion of the patient with whom they share this number. We are not able to release any information to those calling who do not have the PIN. This is a safety mechanism to protect patient privacy.
- Only two visitors per patient at a time are allowed.
- Please keep visits brief.
- Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children may not be left unattended anywhere in the hospital.
- Visitors are asked not to sit or lay on the patient's bed.
- Visitors are asked to keep noise to a minimum.
- Visitors must check with the nursing unit before bringing food or gifts to a room.
- Visitors are asked not to visit other patients on the unit, touch equipment or change your position or your bed without consulting the nurse.
- To ensure your privacy, we ask that visitors step outside your room whenever a doctor or nurse is providing treatment.
- You have the right to give consent to receive the visitors you want, including, but not limited to a spouse, partner, another family member, or a friend. You have the right to withdraw or deny the consent at any time.
Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am - 8:30pm
Evening and overnight visitation allowed after 8:30pm with special permission. After 8:30pm you must have a visitor pass to re-enter the hospital if you leave. If visitor hours have ended, please use the Emergency Department entrance and stop by the Security Office for a Visitor's Pass. This pass must be worn at all times during these restricted visiting hours.
The Café is located on the first floor by the visitor elevators and is open from 6:30am - 2:30pm, 7 days a week.
The Coffee Shop is located in the medical mall by the gift shop and is open Monday – Friday from 8am – 7pm.
Vending Machines are located in the waiting room of the Emergency Room and outside the Café.
Gift Shop at St. Vincent's Clay County
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 9 am - 4pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Order By Phone: 904-602-1348
St. Vincent's Medical Center - Clay County Map