To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) rooms at Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside are all private with a private bath. To create a homelike environment, each room is beautifully decorated and includes a flat screen TV, free WI-FI and a comfortable sleeping area so your support person can stay with you. Your baby will room in with you for your entire stay.
The Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside Family Birth Place offers:
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage so pain management is available quickly
- Dedicated parking
- A large, comfortable waiting room for friends and family
- Board Certified Lactation consultants available 7 days a week for inpatient and outpatient needs
- A 10-bed, Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies with special needs and medical specialists on staff 24-hours a day to ensure your baby has the highest level of care
- Two operating rooms for cesarean section deliveries
- Infant security system
- Childbirth, Sibling, Infant CPR and Breastfeeding classes
- Free support services for Mom and baby at the Seton Center after discharge
- Flexible visiting hours
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our maternity and women's health services, please complete the form linked below.