Providence Health Services Internal Medicine provides compassionate, personalized adult primary care.
The Providence Health System internal medicine and family medicine doctors at this location provide compassionate, personalized care that is right for you. Our experienced care teams listen to understand your health concerns so we can connect you with local health services that need your needs. Providence Health System Center includes the My Health GPS Program.
Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. We provide services to help promote, better long-term health, including:
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Physicals, including DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams
If you need diagnostic tests, Providence provides outpatient lab testing and medical imaging. Our doctors specialize in diagnosing and pinpointing the cause of your health problem. Together, they work with you to deliver a care plan that meets your needs.
Providence specialty care services
The Providence Health System focuses on the needs of our community. Our network of family medicine and internal medicine doctors and care teams are committed to providing high-quality care. For chronic health or complex medical conditions, our doctors work closely with the other Providence specialty care doctors and programs:
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Diabetes Education and Nutrition Center
- Geriatric Medicine Center
- Center for Infectious Disease
- Rehabilitation Services at Carroll Manor
- Wellness Institute