One of the most important relationships should be the one with our primary care doctor - a person who listens and understands all aspects of you.
Our Cahaba Heights location provides you with personalized care to help you live a healthier life and reach your goals. Our highly skilled physician is committed to listening and learning about you, your family and what’s important to you. When you aren’t feeling well, you’ll get the best care we can provide right in your neighborhood. Schedule the care you need online, anytime.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Adult medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Pediatrics (newborn and up)
- Geriatric medicine
- Women's health
- Annual physicals, including those required for sports, camp or employment
- Minor injuries (e.g. sprains, cuts)
- Chronic care (e.g. diabetes, hypertension)
- Adult immunizations
- Laboratory testing
- Fasting labs
- Onsite x-rays
- Minor procedures, including skin biopsies, cryotherapy and joint injections