St. Vincent's Trussville is multi-use outpatient facility that opened in December 2017.
As a part of Ascension, St. Vincent’s is committed to bringing you the care you need, when and where you need it. That’s why we’re excited to open a new outpatient center – St. Vincent’s Trussville – in your community. St. Vincent’s Trussville offers a wide range of services from primary care to wellness services. And with a dedicated team committed to listening and understanding your unique needs, you can expect personalized care right in your own neighborhood.
- After-hours care – St. Vincent’s Health System and Northside Medical Associates have partnered to provide after-hours care at this location for immediate needs on weekday evenings. Summer hours are Monday-Friday, 5-6 p.m. Walk-ins welcome.
To learn more, call 205-655-3721.
• Diagnostics – Schedule Online
• Wide Bore MRI scanner (MRI screening procedure form)
• CT Scan
• DEXA Scan
• Digital X-Ray
• Digital Mammography
• Nuclear Medicine
- Primary care – St. Vincent’s Health System and Northside Medical Associates have partnered to provide primary care services at St. Vincent’s Primary Care – Northside Medical Associates in Trussville. Skilled physicians Dr. Scott Boyken and Dr. Drew Smith see patients at this location. Same-day and next-day appointments are available. Hours are Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
To book an appointment, call 205-655-3721.
- Physician specialties – A variety of physician specialties have offices at this new location. Visit our physician directory to search for a physician close to you.
- Wellness services – A range of wellness services are offered, including: nutrition consults, with registered dietitians, an education room that can serve up to 40 for cooking demonstrations and classes, fitness events and educational seminars.
To book a service, call 205-508-6210.
- Occupational health – We offer a wide range of services, including worksite evaluations, recommendations, injury treatment, physical examinations and drug screen collections for local businesses.
To book these services for your business, call 205-508-6235.
- Physical therapy
ATI Physical Therapy is now open at St. Vincent’s Trussville. When your body needs to heal, you deserve quality care from the team of physical therapists and athletic trainers. They strive to meet your needs by helping you maximize your physical potential through education, exercise and therapeutic activities.
A physician referral is required. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m.-12 noon.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 205-508-2279.