Our Occupational Health program was developed with your business in mind and will work with you to meet your company’s needs.
Our physicians, physical and occupational therapists and caregivers are dedicated to the health and safety of your workforce. Our team of professionals can visit your company for worksite evaluations and safety recommendations before an injury occurs, promoting worksite safety. After an injury takes place, we will work with you to develop an alternative duty program so that your employee may remain at work while getting well.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Possible fractures requiring x-rays
- Lacerations requiring sutures
- Foreign object in eyes
- Chemical exposures/blood and body fluid exposures
- Muscle strains
- Back pain
- Joint pain
Drug screenings/alcohol testing:
- Random screens custom-designed around each employer’s needs
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) evaluation
- Five and ten-panel drug screens
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Breath alcohol testing
- Instant screens (with or without confirmations)
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual random screenings
- Fit-for-duty, return-to-work, and post-offer physicals
- Travel consults and immunizations
- B-read chest x-ray
- Respiratory fit testing
Please note: for emergencies and after-hours injuries, the St. Vincent’s Birmingham Emergency Department is available. The staff will follow up with the Occupational Health Clinic, as necessary, and share the medical records from the incident so there is a continuum of care.