- Complete Volunteer Application
- Complete drug screen,2 step TB test
- Complete a 4 hour orientation and training.
- Annual TB testing
- Complete annual Eductation
- Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 100 hours annually to be considered active.
- Uniforms are required any time you are volunteering
Benefits - The wonderful benefits which active volunteers receive.
- Free parking in designated area
- One meal per regular shift in the Food Court
- Annual Flu shot, free blood pressure checks
- Pharmacy discount with doctor’s prescription
- Uniforms at minimal cost
- Annual Christmas party and spring Appreciation luncheon
For more information please contact: St. Vincent's Foundation One Medical Park East Drive Birmingham, AL 35235 Phone: 205-838-6151 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org