St. Vincent’s Home Medical Equipment is dedicated to providing our patients with high-quality medical equipment in their homes.
As patients leave the hospital and return home, our skilled staff works closely with their physicians to ensure the medical equipment they need is available. In addition, we deliver the equipment directly to the patients’ homes and teach them to effectively use each piece in their day-to-day routine.
We offer a wide range of services to our patients, including:
- Enteral feeding
- Licensed dietitian available for consultations
- Detailed home instruction on each piece of equipment
- Home delivery and set up of all equipment
- Support for Sleep Apnea through our CPAPS/BiPAPS
We can provide patients with the following medical equipment:
- Liquid oxygen systems
- Respiratory medications
- Hospital beds
- Breast pumps
- Diabetic shoes and supplies
- Wheelchairs and scooters
- Bathroom aids and accessories