One of your most important relationships should be the one with your primary care doctor – a person who listens and understands all aspects of you.
Our Locust Fork location provides you with personalized care to help you live a healthier life and reach your goals. Our highly skilled physician and caregivers are committed to listening and learning about you, your family and what’s important to you. When you aren’t feeling well, you’ll get the best care we can provide right in your neighborhood.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Adult medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Physicals and flu shots for seniors
- Gynecology, including Pap smears
- Annual physicals
- Minor injuries (e.g. sprains, cuts)
- Chronic care (e.g. diabetes, hypertension)
- Obesity/Lifestyle management
- Laboratory testing
- Onsite x-ray