St. Vincent's One Nineteen Fitness Center is a family-friendly facility. We provide parents and their children with safe and affordable childcare. Our services are available for children ages four months to twelve years.
Contact our Child Care Office at 205-408-6556 or call the Main Line at 205-408-6600.
During the pandemic our childcare hours are:
Monday to Friday
- 8:15 a.m. session
- 10:00 a.m. session
Each session is 1 1/2 hours and allows for cleaning between. We ask that families sign up for one session per day.
Sign up here.
Below is our regular information. Pandemic protocols are in place as of July 1, 2020 and until further notice.
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Members: No charge for the first three hours (Fee will be assessed after three hours.)
- Non-member: $3 per hour per child
- Children must be checked in and out each time they visit.
- Each child must have a completed and signed registration form.
- Parents may not enter the childcare area without a team member’s approval.
- Parents must always specify what area of the facility they will be using, in case we need to reach you.
- Please DO NOT LEAVE the facility while your child is still in our care.
- Children may be taken to our outdoor play area.
- Older children may play in the “Big Kids’ room” at our team’s discretion.
- Television may be used for educational or skill-developing programs.
- Children may bring a non-peanut butter/non-nut snack.
- Parents must inform us of any food allergies each time their child enters the center.
- We welcome spill-proof cups labeled with the child’s name.
- We will provide snacks at designated times.
- Children should not be brought to the Childcare Center if they are ill.
- Any child with a fever, diarrhea, cold, eye infection, persistent coughing/sneezing, or any communicable illness will not be admitted.
- Children must be fever-free for a minimum of 24 hours before entering the program.
Safety and disciplinary guidelines
- For safety, bags with zipper closures are preferred, but not required.
- Nothing should be attached to diaper bags including hand sanitizer or sunscreen.
- Parents will be instructed to pick up their child if they are disobedient, aggressive, or don't respond to time-outs.
- Parents will be instructed to immediately pick up their child if they are inconsolable after 15 minutes.
Although comfort items (special blankets or stuffed animals) are welcome, St. Vincent's One Nineteen Fitness Center is not responsible for lost toys.