Camp One Nineteen
St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Aquatics Center
Information regarding plans for Camp 119 for Summer 2021 is expected to be released in March 2021. Below is a sample of previous Camp 119 details and is subject to change.
Camp One Nineteen rates
- Members: $35/day or $175/week
- Non-Members: $50/day or $250/week
- Registration fee: $30 non-refundable
Payment options and schedules
- We accept cash, check or credit card.
- Payments can be made weekly or monthly.
- Monthly auto draft is available for multi-week campers.
- Daily campers pay the morning of camp.
- Weekly campers pay on Monday/first day of service.
- Monthly auto draft declines will be charged a $20 fee for each decline incurred.
Registrations and cancellations
Camp One Nineteen hours for pick up & drop off
- Drop off is from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Pick up is from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Late pick ups will be charged an additional fee
- Structured activities begin at 8:30 a.m.
- Extended pick up times can be arranged. Please inquire to discuss.
What to bring to Camp One Nineteen
- Active clothing such as shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes each day
- Flip-flops, sandals and dress shoes are not allowed.
- Backpack with an extra change of clothes
- Labels for each item for easy identification
- Lunch and two snacks each day (NO NUT PRODUCTS)
- Swimsuit or swim trunks, towel and wet bag/plastic bag each day
- Water bottle
Do not bring any valuables, games, electronics, or toys to Camp One Nineteen. We are not responsible for any items lost.
Camp One Nineteen ground and pool rules
- Always clean up after yourself.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Listen and obey camp leaders at all times.
- Stay with the group at all times.
Children who do not follow the rules will lose activity privileges.
Camp One Nineteen disciplinary action policy
Everyone is expected to follow Camp One Nineteen’s rules and regulations. They help to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our program. Our Disciplinary Action Steps include:
- First offense: verbal warning
- Second offense: time-out of activity
- Third offense: Contacting a parent/guardian and/or removal from the activity
- Regular violations may result in a three-day suspension from camp. No refunds will be provided for the suspended days.
- Continued violations will result in permanent removal from camp.
- Disciplinary actions beginning with the third offense will be recorded. Parents will receive a copy of the disciplinary form and be asked to sign and date to verify they were informed of the incident.