One of your most important relationships should be the one with your primary care doctor – a person who listens and understands all aspects of you.
Our Cleveland location provides you with personalized care to help you live a healthier life and reach your goals. Our highly skilled physicians and caregivers are committed to listening and learning about you, your family and what’s important to you. When you aren’t feeling well, you’ll get the best care we can provide right in your neighborhood.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Adult medicine
- Pediatrics (2 years and older)
- Geriatric medicine
- Annual physicals, including those required for sports, camp or employment
- Minor injuries (e.g. sprains, cuts)
- Chronic care (e.g. diabetes, hypertension)
- Obesity/Lifestyle management
- Laboratory testing
- Fasting labs
- Onsite x-rays
- Minor procedures, including skin biopsies, cryotherapy and joint injections