Presenting physicians Dr. Dave Clarke, Chief of Dell Children's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, and Dr. Elizabeth Tyler-Kabra, Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery and Co-Chief of UT Health Austin Pediatric Neurosciences at Dell Children's.
We are offering a series of virtual presentations designed for parents and caregivers around a wide variety of topics related to pediatric neuroscience. The continued growth and expansion of our Pediatric Neuroscience Center is offering the families of Central Texas a complete resource for the treatment of children with epilepsy, autism, headaches and other neurological diagnoses.
Topics to be covered during this session include:
- Introduction to the Dell Children's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Identification and management of seizures in children
- Diagnostic methods in pediatric epilepsy
- Medical Treatment of epilepsy in children
- Surgical options when seizures are medically refractory
Each presentation will be hosted via Zoom. A link will be sent to you 48 hours prior to the event. You will be able to ask questions via the Chat feature during the Q&A portion of the event. We will record this session for your reference at a later date.
Dr Elizabeth Tyler Kabara , MD, Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery