University of Oklahoma-Tulsa Schusterman Center
Learning Center Building
The speakers for the 2020 CV Symposium will bring knowledge and expertise in utilizing current technology and evidence-based guidelines to provide optimal cardiovascular care.
• Advanced heart failure and cardiac transplant in 2020
• Combining antiplatelets and anticoagulation in PCI patients
• Evidence-based lifestyle medicine in cardiovascular disease treatment and prevention
• Trans-carotid artery revascularization - new treatment approach for carotid disease
• Updates on interventional therapy for DVT and PE
Speakers will include Douglas Horstmanshof, MD, FACC; Zainal Hussain, MD, FSCAI; Richard Kacere, MD, FACC; Adel Barkat, MD, RPVI; and Anderson Mehrle, MD, FACC, SCAI.
We will be offering 4.5 CME/CEUs for this Symposium.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.