- $40 Non Ascension St. John Physicians
- $25 Non Ascension St. John Associates
- Free Student
All-new lecture material, case presentations and interactive sessions make this a highly informative event for healthcare professionals who provide care to trauma patients.
The faculty for the 2020 Trauma Symposium will bring knowledge and expertise in utilizing current technology and evidence-based guidelines to provide optimal care for the critically injured patient.
• The Future of Trauma Care in EMS.
• When a natural disaster strikes, are you really prepared?
• Trauma Systems and what are the resources
• When Obstetrics and Trauma collide
• Medical Ethics in Trauma and end of life care
• Can ECMO save a trauma patient?
• Flying high to save lives
• All Blown Up: Lessons learned from over a decade at war
• What are you on?
The Ascension Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Ascension Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
this activity was designated for 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Ascension St. John Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
• Michael Charles, M.D., Medical Director, Trauma, Ascension St. John, Tulsa, OK
• Jeffrey M. Goodloe, MD, NRP, FACEP, FAEMS, LSSBB, Chief Medical Officer, Medical Control Board, EMS System Metro Oklahoma City & Tulsa
• Eric Schinnerer, M.D, Trauma Surgeon, Ascension St. John, Tulsa, OK
• Aubrey Schinnerer, M.D. OB Hospital Group, Ascension St. John, Tulsa, OK
• Jarrad R. Wagner, Ph.D., F-ABFT, Professor, School of Forensic Sciences, Director, OSU Forensic Toxicology and Trace Laboratory
• John K. Bini, M.D., FACS, Medical Director Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH (’18-’19)
• John Hendrix, M.D., Medical Director, Palliative Care Program and Chair, Ethics Integration Committee, Ascension St. John, Tulsa, OK
• John P. Hunt, III, M.D., MPH, FACS, Pfizer/Hank McCrorie Endowed Professor of Trauma Surgery & Anesthesiology, New Orleans, Louisiana
• Ryan Kennedy, MD. Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Assistant Director, Trauma Intensive Care Unit, Co-director, Adult ECMO Services, Oklahoma University Medical Center
• AIR EVAC, Medical Director, Flight Nurse
Non-Ascension St. John - physicians: $40
Non-Ascension St. John - (outside) registrants: $25
Students - $0 (must provide Student ID)
Ascension St. John associates will register through MyLearning. Event labeled “11th annual Trauma Symposium” Please register here or contact your manager for details. Do not register on this site.
Symposium includes continental breakfast, beverage service, lunch, and certificate of attendance.
T-Shirts for sale at event - $15
Power sources will be available for attendees who wish to use laptops or tablet computers during sessions.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.