Providence Breastfeeding Class Mondays
Our FREE Breastfeeding course will help prepare you and your partner for successful breastfeeding and address common concerns new mothers may have.
Breastfeeding is an incredible gift to your baby! Our lactation consultants are ready to assist and educate you throughout your breastfeeding journey. This free, one-day course will help prepare you and your partner for success in the early days of breastfeeding your new baby. Topics covered include:
- How breastfeeding works
- Positioning and effective latch
- When to feed your baby
- Is baby getting enough milk?
- Breast care
- Going back to work
- Breastfeeding lifestyle
- Common concerns for breastfeeding mothers
This course is also offered as a one-day class on Saturday mornings. See the event listing "Providence Hospital Breastfeeding Class- Saturdays" for available dates.
- Class will meet in Conference Room 1, located inside the main hospital lobby of Providence Hospital.
- Parking is available in any designated Visitors' Parking lot, located on the Airport Blvd side, near the ED entrance.
- You may enter through the main lobby doors, at the end of the sidewalk.
- The Conference Room entrance is located across from the vending machine, behind the Gift Shop entrance on the right side of the lobby.
- You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks with you to class. Vending machines are available, and the hospital cafeteria is open during class time.
- Partners are encouraged to attend with mom.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket or sweater.
- Snacks and drinks are welcome in class.
- For further information regarding childbirth education classes, please contact 251-266-1749 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.