. This interactive online course covers essential information, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. You will also stay organized with a variety of helpful checklists and trackers!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
- Newborn Traits
- Newborn Behaviors
- Crying and Comforting
- Bathing, Nail Care & Dressing
- Newborn Health
- Newborn Safety
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log, appointment and milestone trackers, and supplies and safety checklists
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
- Within 2-3 business days after you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions.
- You’ll have access to the class for 270 days.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
If you cancel your registration, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received prior to the start of the class/program.