Congratulations on your pregnancy! You have a lot to look forward to, and probably more than a few questions and concerns about what to expect over the coming months. Consider the Understanding Pregnancy eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust. This interactive online class covers essential information on your baby’s development, helpful tips for a healthy pregnancy, and includes partner tips throughout. You’ll see how your baby develops with 3D animation and have access to helpful trackers and checklists that help you stay organized and healthy.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
- Fetal Development
- Medical Care
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a due date calculator, trimester checklist, and appointment tracker
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
- Within 2-3 business days after you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions.
- You’ll have access to the class for 270 days.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
If you would like to tour our Birth Suites, please call 205-212-6667 and set up an appointment with one of our Birth Navigators
It's recommended that you enroll in this class as soon as you find out you are pregnant. This class is designed to educate you and enable you to enjoy this joyous time in your life.
If you cancel your registration, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received prior to the start of the class/program.