Understanding Multiples eClass
This class covers everything you need to know about your unique pregnancy, including what to expect from a vaginal or cesarean birth, breastfeeding more than one baby, and life at home with multiples. Woven throughout the eClass are fun activities to help you learn and engaging video clips that share the real stories of families with multiples.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. The class takes about 3 to 5 hours to complete.
- Labor & Delivery
- Postpartum Recovery
- First Weeks at Home
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- PDF library including Healthy Meal Planning for A Multiple Pregnancy, Basic Clothing & Equipment for Multiples, and Choosing Childcare for Multiples
- Essential pregnancy and new-parent tools, such as a Prenatal Appointment Calculator, Contraction Timer, and Breastfeeding & Diapering Log
- Glossary and web links
- Class completion certificate
How it works:
- Withing 2-3 business days after you purchase your seat to the eClass, we will email you login instructions.
- You’ll have access to the class for 270 days.
- Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
- If you would like a tour of the birth suites, please call 205-212-6667 to schedule an appointment with a Birth Navigator.
It's recommended that you register while in your fifth or sixth month of pregnancy to best retain what you learn.
If you cancel your registration, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received prior to the start of the class/program.