Join us for a Night of Hope, where we will celebrate and honor survivors.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free event featuring free food, survivor gifts, raffle prizes, and a luminaria ceremony.
- 4:30pm-6:30pm Registration
- 5:00pm 1.5 Mile Family-friendly group walk to downtown Rochester
- 5:30pm-7:30pm Health and Wellness Expo, Food, Raffle & Much More
- 6:30pm Presentation from ACS
- 7:30pm Luminaria Ceremony -Purchase luminaria bags in memory or in honor of a loved one. Bags are available for purchase prior to event via event website, from committee members and at the event.
To join a team or make a donation visit, www.relayforlife.org/rochestermi