- $500 Ascension Associates
- $750 All other Health Care Providers
- Free Ascension Providence Rochester Staff
The goals and objectives of this introductory course in hyperbaric medicine CME are:
Provide a rigorous introductory course in hyperbaric medicine addressing key knowledge including the fundamental elements and concepts in practicing hyperbaric medicine.
Target audience: MD, DO, DPM, ARNP, CNS, LPN, RN, CAN, RCP, RRT, CRT, CHRN, CHT
- This intense 4-day course is intended to maximize learning in the most optimal time frame.
- Lunch is included each day
- This course meets one of the requirements for Hyperbaric certification
- The UHMS designated this live activity for a maximum of 40.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- MUST participate in all 4 days!
For questions or scholarship opportunities contact Patty Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Derall Garrett , CHRN
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.