Eat, Learn & Live Well is a FREE Wellness Series that includes food and a health expert presentation.
Join us for this FREE Fall Prevention event featuring:
- 6p Strolling dinner provided by Lake Michigan Credit Union
- 6:30p Presentation in Auditorium
- Identify your fall risk & learn fall prevention strategies
- Watch demonstrations & talk to experts
- Resources on fall prevention classes & more!
More about our event:
- Have you ever stayed in during bad weather to prevent a fall?
- Do you know how to get up if you fall?
- Do you know the top fall risks?
- Do you want to live a fuller life without the risk of falls?
- Did you know there are many ways to prevent future falls, even if you've already had a bad fall?
- Learn how to step forward with confidence, while preventing falls so that you can LIVE WELL!
Sharlene Ervin , Occupational Therapist
Vicki Fair , Registered Nurse
Vijay Digambaranath , Physical Therapist
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.