Join us for this FREE event featuring:
- 6:00 pm Light strolling dinner provided by Cedarbrook Senior Living of Rochester
- 6:30 pm Expert panel presentation
- Ages 10 to 100+ welcome!
- Event is free but accepting donations of crayons, coloring books, colored chalk, Play-Doh or bubbles for Easterseals
- Learn healthy ways to manage stress and anxiety
- Engage the panel with your questions
- Gain valuable information and resources from experts in your community
- Presentation will end with a relaxation/stress reducing demonstration
Robert LaCoste , MD, Psychiatry
Sherry Tollzien , LLP, Clinical Supervisor
Subburaman Sivakumar , MD, Internal Medicine
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.