Ascension Providence Rochester and Older Persons Commission presentations with an opportunity to have your questions answered.
Thursday, May 28th at 6:30pm Dr. Pierre Morris will be speaking about Diabetes
· Risk factors and regular diabetes screening.
· Medical problems associated with diabetes.
· Newly developed treatment options and new medications on the market.
· Discuss various cancers associated with diabetes.
· Discuss eye diseases that result from poor diabetic control.
· Discuss new guidelines developed by the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
· Lifestyle changes and various diets that can significantly help control blood sugars, improve diabetic control, and lead to a better quality of life.
Registration Required: Click the link below to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.