Restorative yoga is all about slowing down through effortless poses and becoming deeply aware of your breath, physical sensations, and your mind. This practice will naturally activate the parasympathetic nervous system to bring the mind and body into harmonious flow that helps to reduce the stress response. Once you are in the first pose, both aromatherapy and tension release will be offered to you. All you have to do is allow yourself to JUST BE and rest with your higher self.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be pampered for two full hours!
- You will be holding each gentle yogic posture for a few minutes while aromatherapy and tension releasing therapeutic touch are offered.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- We will be starting promptly at 4:00pm.
- Wear something loose and comfortable (layering is a good idea).
- Please refrain from eating a full meal for at least one hour before your session.
Space is limited!
Due to limited space and high demand, no refunds will be allowed.