- Attend eight hours of coach training and earn a Matter of Balance Certification
- Attend 2.5 hours of facilitator training update annually
- Agree to facilitate at least one Matter of Balance class (8 sessions) each year to maintain certification
- Two Coaches are required to teach the class to participants.
- Work with a Master Trainer to oversee all classes offered
- Prepare for each class by reviewing the Matter of Balance manual and materials
- Organize the classroom with supplies and refreshments
- Present the class according to the directions, training and materials provided
- Encourage interactive discussion about the concepts and skills presented
- Demonstrate and coach the exercises outlined in the Matter of Balance Program
- Coaches will maintain good record keeping and maintain confidentiality
Other Dates and Times
November 5, 2019
A "Memorandum of Understanding for Coaches" agreement must to signed and returned before the end of day 1. This document will be emailed to you by your Master Trainer after registering for the class.